TFN for Working Age Students

So you received your student visa and thinking about working to make extra money while you live in Australia. The good news is you can work on a student visa.

The Australian Government has a comprehensive information website for students who want to work in Australia.

You can get your Tax File Number (TFN) by visiting the link below